Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sweet Cheesus.

I promise I won't turn this into a blog about how much I love food.  But I will continue to post pictures and talk about how wonderful something is if I've put it in my mouth this week.  My friend Alison and her husband Rob have had us over to their house a few times for wonderful dinners.  They usually have this cheese out and I must say it has become one of my favorites.  I am a total sucker for cheese.  I tried to cut most dairy out of my diet, but cheese is the one dairy product I cannot say no to.  Okay, maybe ice cream too.  Especially this blueberry pie ice cream Tim got a few weeks ago at Oberweis...


So, back to this amazing cheese.  It's so creamy and buttery I just can't help myself.  Spread some out on a cracker, top with a little sour cherry or fig spread, and indulge away!  I cannot eat this unattended, or bad things would happen.  Like I'd eat the whole block.



Yes, I had to put a ginormous picture of this magnificent cheese on my blog.  What's even more concerning is that spell checker didn't underline the word "ginormous" in red.  Anyways, here is a little snapshot before we enjoyed some the other night.


Yummmmmmmmm....It is a miracle that I'm still fitting into my pants at this point.  Tim and I are getting closer to moving into our new place and finals are just around the corner.  I'm excited about my two week break for many reasons, but mainly because we have family coming to visit us in the new place.  Plus Diego gets to join our family again!  Here's a little happy face to leave you with...


Max!  He misses his big brother Diego...

No comments:

Post a Comment