Saturday, August 13, 2011

Date night.

Tim and I finally had our first date night in Forest Park.  Last night, we grabbed one of our finest bottles of wine and walked about a half mile to Madison St. and had a yummy Italian dinner at Jimmy's Place.
On our way to the restaurant.
The food was great and the atmosphere was fun.  This date night was much needed because Tim's been working a lot and I've been studying my buns off getting ready for finals.  The wine we had was amazing!  It was definitely ready to drink...which is what we did and we didn't leave any behind!  Everything in moderation, right?  Even moderation!  (I have to admit I stole that from one of my professors...)  Anyways, a mighty fine wine it was, courtesy of my awesome father-in-law.  2003 Guigal Chateauneuf du Pape if you're interested in the delicious details.
I wish we had another bottle.  It was SO good.
Just four more days of tests and I'm ready for a super exciting, fun-packed, 2 week break.  I have a lot to blog about, including pictures of our new place!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys got a chance to enjoy your new area!! PS...now I really want to go find that wine!

    ReplyDelete