Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Another Friday! 

This week...

Kombucha.  I like GT's Kombucha, which is a fermented drink with vitamins and live probiotic (good bacteria) cultures.  I just tried the Guava Goddess today and it was delicious...and good for the gut (you can read a previous Wellness Wednesday post about probiotics here)!
Available at most health food stores like Whole Foods and I know Green Acres carries it for my Wichita peeps!
Opportunity.  I found out this week that I get an all-expenses-paid trip to Seattle next month to attend a naturopathic medical conference!  One day of speakers and one day of what they call "Success Boot Camp", where I'll get tips with residency applications/interviews and practice building.  I'm really excited about this wonderful opportunity...and even more excited that someone else is paying for it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment