Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Friday again!!!  Seriously, where is the time going???

This week's favorites...

1.  Free Chipotle.  Tim and I volunteered last weekend at the Good Food Festival & Conference at UIC.  I did it last year with a girlfriend and it was really cool, so I thought it would be fun for Tim and I to do it this year.  After a short 3 hour shift that consisted of selling tickets and checking Groupons at the door, we had free access to check out all of the cool vendors that support local, healthy food.  Best of all, Chipotle was handing out vouchers for a free burrito, burrito bowl or tacos...and our volunteer supervisor told us to help ourselves...so we took twenty a few...;)


2.  Mad Men.  Season 5 starts Sunday and we can't wait!!!  I can only hope it doesn't interfere with March Madness.



3.  Cucumber/lemon water.  Squeeze a wedge of fresh lemon and add a few pieces of thinly sliced cucumber to ice water = delicious!!! 


1 comment:

  1. You are the second friend to post about chipotle in the last week...my stomach is jealous. I love cucumber/ lemon water and often add mint too!

    ReplyDelete