Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites.

This week...

1. Olive oil. I really love olive oil.  I use it every day.  Tim and I cook with it all of the time...from roasting veggies to making our own salad dressings, this is an item we definitely buy in bulk.  Plus it's full of good, heart-healthy fats.  I also use it every day on my face.  Sounds bizarre, but about two weeks ago I started "The Oil Cleansing Method" and I'm officially hooked.  It takes off ALL of my makeup (pesky mascara too) and leaves my face feeling super soft and healthy, sans moisturizer.  I actually use a mixture of two different oils, the extra virgin olive oil and castor oil.  Hmmm...this might be a good "Wellness Wednesday" topic...
2.  My sister.  She is my favorite this week because I can always call her when I need to vent.  She's a good listener, always laughs at the right time and says the right thing to make me feel better.  I probably didn't think this so much before - like when I was a bratty teenager - but I sure am lucky to have such a funny, smart, independent, pretty sister.

Stay tuned for "Make-up Monday"...which will make up for this week's "Wellness Wednesday"... (oops).

No comments:

Post a Comment