Monday, October 8, 2012

October update.

I made a quick trip (less than 48 hours) back to Wichita a few weekends ago to help my friend of 27 years (wow...I'm feeling old!) celebrate her 30th (I only have one year left...yikes!) birthday.  I also got to meet Katharine and George's sweet, baby girl Martha.  It was a fun filled 45.34053459 hours!
Lillianah showing me her Cinderella dress.
 The next few are of Lillianah and me having fun before her bedtime.





Loved having lunch with Desi, Katharine and baby Martha.


And finally, the main purpose of the trip...celebrating Erika's birthday.  Somehow I managed to NOT get a picture taken with the birthday girl, so I picked a few of my favorites of us over the years...





The good ol' days!
If you haven't already, check out my new website www.kristenmarvin.com, as I'm transitioning from a personal blog to a professional blog.

1 comment:

  1. Kristin! I love your new website and am so excited to read what you write!

    I love this blog too. Has made me think so much and change lifestyle choices too!

    I am excited for you to finish up school. Hopefully you end up in a place like Bend Oregon!

    ReplyDelete