Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorites.

I am so happy it is Friday.  Two exams, a fundraiser and one late night = one exhausted Kristen.  I'm going to try and power through to watch KU...after big upsets today, I'm hoping they are ready to play!

This week's faves...

1.  Warm weather.  It has been in the 70s and sunny this whole week...this is completely opposite of what it was doing up here this time last year.  I'm pretty sure I was freezing my a** off, hating my life which consisted of 27.5 credit hours. 

2.  Asparagus.  Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast asparagus at 400F for 20 minutes.  After it comes out of the oven, top with  the zest of one lemon, about a teaspoon of dill (fresh or dried) and a generous pinch of red pepper flakes.  SO GOOD.

3.  Fake St. Patty's Day.  Forest Park celebrates St. Patty's a week early and we decided to partake in the day drinking and parade.  We really had no excuse not to, with the festivities taking place about 3 blocks from our condo.  Tomorrow we'll head to the city to celebrate the real St. Patty's day!

P.S.  I haven't given up on Wellness Wednesday.  School has been a bet hectic the past few weeks, I'm planning on picking it back up next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment