Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Happy March!  Two days ago, it was 60 and sunny, albeit windy - I'm currently looking out the window at huge snowflakes falling to the ground.  I'm preparing myself for more snow showers through April...

This week's favorites...

1.  Interior design blogs.  I'm so happy there are people in the world that are super talented at putting a room together.  I lack that talent.  I need someone to put together a room for me, and then I can tell them if I like it or not.  One day that will be the case, but until then I'll continue to enjoy looking at these blogs, watching the talented ones do their beautiful work.


2.  Pureology.  I've finally found a shampoo and conditioner that I love - one that moisturizes my hair, since the water and weather are so terribly drying up here in Chicago.  Bonus - my girlfriend has a beauty license and she can get it for me at wholesale cost.  Love a good deal!

3.  Tim's birthday!  Today is Tim's 28th birthday and we're heading out later this evening for a fab dinner at Ruxbin, a contemporary-American restaurant Tim has really been wanting to try.  We're making a weekend out of it, so tomorrow we're off to the movies and Sunday we'll go out for a special breakfast.  Exciting stuff, I know. ;)  Happy birthday Tim!

Tim said, "I like that picture, because I have hair and a tan."  Oh, to be young again - as if 28 was old!

1 comment: