Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Hello Friday!  This week's favorites...

1.  Chocolate.  I know, everyone loves chocolate.  I was pretty sure I had found my most favorite chocolate in the world.  I'm sure I've blogged about it before - the brand is Chocolove - and my favorite bar WAS a dark chocolate blend with sea-salted almonds.  YUM.  I went to World Market - which I usually do to get this chocolate - and they only had one bar left... One of the store employees had mentioned before that the store brand had a dark chocolate with sea salt - but I WAS pretty sure I would always love the Chocolove chocolate the best.  So, I picked up one of these World Market bars just to try...OH MY GOODNESS!!!  Ten times better than my now second-favorite chocolate bar!

 2.  Hoegaarden Original White Ale.  I'm drinking one right now.  It's light, refreshing and has a slight hint of clove.  Delish!





3.  Out-U-Go!  This is the company we hired to walk our dogs whenever Tim and I have to be away from home all day for work or school.  One of our walkers has fallen in love with Diego, and he wrote a blog on the company website completely dedicated to him.  It is very sweet.  You can read it here.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment