Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Hello Friday!  My afternoon classes were cut short today because midterms start next week, woohoo for an early start to the weekend!

1.  Ice cream.  Come on, who really doesn't like ice cream?  Tim and I had crummy leftovers for dinner last night, so to make up for it we went out for ice cream.  I couldn't have finished my "Fudge Fantasy" sundae even if I had wanted to because it was sooooo big, but I gave it hell anyway.  Unfortunately, I was quickly reminded why we don't eat ice cream regularly as I couldn't for the life of me fall asleep last night...


2.  Puppy love.  I sure do love our doggies.  They are such good boys and they make us laugh daily.  We have a huge dog bed in our living room and they regularly nap and snuggle throughout the day.  I snapped the first pic of Diego and Max and then shortly after Fletcher joined in.

Little spoon, big spoon.

Buddies.
3.  Trip to Wichita planned!  I haven't been in Wichita since June 2011.  I really miss my friends and family there, so I'm excited that I finally have upcoming dates on the calendar.  I'll be in town April 30 - May 4.  Not nearly enough time, but I'm going to do my best to see everyone I possibly can! 

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment