Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Back to school...classes started up again on Monday.  I'm happy it's Friday.  And I'm happy I have a 3-day weekend.  Here are my favorites for this week...

1.  The Republic of Tea - Tim kindly reminded me I used to buy this tea back when we were first dating - I forgot about this as I was raving about it to him after one of my girlfriends gave me some to try...oops.  My absolute favorites right now are the 'Orange Spice' and the 'Coconut Cocoa'.  I've been making them latte style and they are delish!!!


2.  Nike Women's Legend Short-Sleeve Tee - My favorite workout tee.  Dri-FIT material and the torso fits a bit long...perfect for taller gals such as myself.  I also have a long-sleeve version, which is nice for extra cold days up north...such as today.

3.  My husband - He happens to be my favorite for many reasons...but today's reason is a pretty good one.  We got about 5 inches of snow yesterday/last night and as I was getting ready to leave for class this morning, he went outside and scraped all the snow/ice off the windows of my car for me.  That totally trumps my other favorites for this week!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment