Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Favorites.

My favorites for this week...

1. Yes to.  I really like the Daily Cream Facial Cleanser and the Facial Towelettes.  I use the cleanser at night and then the wipes help with the mascara.  The wipes also come in handy after a quick work out...or when I'm feeling lazy.  I also use the Daily Moisturizer with SPF and the Calming Night Cream.  I like this brand because it's a smaller company that uses good, safe products for your skin and the environment.  Plus it's super affordable and available at Target.


2.  Warm weather.  In January.  In Chicago.  Enough said.

3.  Ballet flats.  I've been wanting a pair of ballet flats for a long time now.  I'm just super picky when it comes to shoes...so when I find a pair that I think I might like, I usually convince myself that I can find a better pair...or a better deal.

Should I go with a classy black Tory Burch...

Or maybe a simple nude...

Maybe step out of my comfort zone in a fun animal print...?

Sparkly flats could be fun too!
 Ummm...okay, maybe I want all of these!  Happy Friday!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss Target!! Ummm, and I think I need every pair of flats you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the new TOMS ballet flats? They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete