Sunday, February 13, 2011

Betrayed by Whole Foods...

Was it just yesterday I was pumping up my local Whole Foods store?  I was so happy that they were carrying good, nutritious food with easy to read labels and ingredients...

It's a sad, sad day my friends.  Whole Foods has apparently surrendered to Monsanto (i.e. genetically engineered crops).  Please read the posted link.  I think we'd all agree that we have the right to know what's in our food!  I find it amazing that other developed countries REQUIRE GMO-tainted food to be labeled and the US does not.  Honestly I find it quite sad.

I know Whole Foods will still carry other responsibly grown items, I just hope this inspires everyone to shop smart and READ THOSE LABELS!!!

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_22449.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment