Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011.

Back in Chicago.  I left Wichita yesterday...which was a bit tough, it was really hard to leave Tim after spending three wonderful weeks together.  We spent Christmas out in Palm Desert with my parents and Gretchen and had such a fun time.  Lots of time at the pool, delicious dinners and fun nights with our Palm Desert friends. 
X-mas fireplace at the condo!

Lazy days pool side.


Christmas Eve dinner at La Spiga with family & friends.
Dinner at Las Casuelas.
Coolest parents around!




After our warm winter holiday, we spent the next week and a half visiting friends and enjoying our time together.  On New Year's Eve we went to Mike's Wine Dive with friends and had a great five course dinner with wine pairings.
Goran, Erika & baby #3!
Love.
Erica & Jason




I'm ready to get started with the next trimester.  My next long break is at the end of April and I can't wait!!!  Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited about school and my program...but I'm counting down the days until I get 2 consecutive weeks with my husband.  We'll have a few short visits in between and I'm hoping to make it back to Wichita at least once before April.  I know 2011 will fly by, just like 2010 did.  Here's to 2011!
Rock Chalk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment